Who Is Myrtle Beach Wedding Officiant
Originally from Martinsville, Virginia, I have been performing marriage ceremonies for over eight years both here in Myrtle Beach and Virginia. My wife Angel and I moved to Myrtle Beach several years ago, falling in love with the simplicity of coastal living. Jimmy Buffett depicts it best, "Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes!"
I enjoy sharing and celebrating these happy occasions with all of the couples I am honored to serve. I believe marriage is a lifelong commitment and an institution to be cherished. I am passionate about the wedding services I provide and truly want to see you have the absolute perfect wedding day you desire.
There is nothing more fulfilling to me than to see your beautiful smiles as you look deep into each other's eyes filled with overwhelming love. Performing a wedding gives me an opportunity to share a very important time in people’s lives together. I also recognize through my own experience, that people are meant to share their lives...not to be alone. I look forward to helping you celebrate your Myrtle Beach Wedding!
Let's Discuss Your Plans - Call 843-712-0762, Click or Text Today!
- Ambassador - Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past President - Southern Branch Homeowner's Association
- Business Development Committee - Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past Member, Secretary/Treasurer - Southside Virginia Funeral Director's Association
- Past Board Member - Focus on Youth, CASA Program (Court Appointed Special Advocates)
- Founding Board Member - Jesus Jam Foundation
- Past Board Member - M/HC Chamber of Commerce Education Foundation
- Graduate, Leadership Development Program, Martinsville-Henry County Chamber
- Volunteer Chaplain, Memorial Hospital of Martinsville and Henry County